"Paris FC is a non-profit, player centred soccer club, whose mission is to provide quality soccer training, while giving opportunities to play at a high standard in a safe and supportive environment that encourages the development of life skills, soccer competence, a healthy lifestyle and the love of the game."
NEW – 2018 Paris FC Outdoor Soccer Development League
Paris FC is proud to announce that we will be again running our development league in the summer of 2018. Registration now open!
Age groups offered:
U4 Co-ed (Born 2014) – Cost $100 for Eight Weeks
U5/U6 Boys and Girls (Born 2012, 2013) – Cost $110 for Ten Weeks
U7/U8 Boys and Girls (Born 2010, 2011) – Cost $110 for Ten Weeks
Development League Details:
U4 (born 2014):
* 8 Week Program – 45min for each session
* Saturday mornings – Times TBD, Tentative Start date May 26th
* Group Academy Style – Parents do not need to participate but should be present at field
U5/U6 (Born 2012, 2013):
* 10 Week Program – 25min skills, 25min game
* Saturday morning – Times TBD, Tentative Start date May 26th
* Skill sessions are prepared by High Level OSA Coaches
U7/U8 (Born 2010, 2011):
* 10 Week Program – One practice, one game per week, Tentative Start date May 29th
* Tentatively set for Tuesday and Thursday Evenings (Start time 6pm)
* Option available for U8 festival team in preparation for U9 Competitive Soccer
Registration is NOW OPEN under the registration tab.
2018 Outdoor Soccer
Paris FC is looking for players for the following age groups:
- U9 Girls (Born 2009)
If interested, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Partnership with Cobblestone Medicine and Rehab Clinic – Sports Injury and Concussion Clinic
Paris FC is dedicated to providing a safe fun environment for all of our players playing within our organization. With this in mind we have partnered with one of the regions top clinics to provide a place our players can go to for all their sport injuries and preventive injury programs. Cobblestone Medicine and Rehab has offered player first program for PFC which includes baseline testing at a discounted rate, injury assessment within 24 to 48hrs of calling the clinic, team training and coaches training on concussion awareness. We are excited about this partnership and providing our players with the highest level of care. Please see link below for information on the clinic and attached pdf file
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A COACH?
Coaching can be a very rewarding experience. Our club offers lots of support and opportunities to become trained and certified. Please use contact form below or contact one of our Executives to learn more.